A very healthy salad, full of protein and relatively low in calories and fat. The Asian dressing really makes this salad tasty and gives it a zing!
Serves: 2 X 500ml food pots
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: N/A
- 2 x 150g chicken breasts, cooked
- ¼ red cabbage, finely sliced
- 3 medium sized carrots, finely shredded
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- Small bunch coriander, chopped roughly
- 1tbsp (heaped) roasted, salted peanuts
- For the dressing
- 3½tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1½tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Juice of half a lime
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and put to one side.
- Shred the chicken into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add the cabbage, carrots, spring onions, red pepper and half the coriander.
- Add the dressing and mix together. Spoon into your food pots and top each one with the rest of the coriander and the peanuts. Yum!
Calories 352, Fat 19g, Saturates 4g, Carbohydrates 14g, Sugar 11g, Fibre 5g, Protein 29g, Salt 0.8g