A wholesome lamb stew, ideal for the winter, or even for a warming dish if you are working at night.
Serves: 1 X 700ml food pot and 1 X 500ml food pot
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 – 30 minutes
- 450g baby potatoes, unpeeled
- 600g diced lamb
- 2 large onions
- Leaves from 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 500g pot fresh gravy
- A few sprigs of fresh mint, leaves removed and chopped
- Slice the potatoes to about half a cm thick. Cook in boiling water for 8-10 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat an ovenproof frying pan or shallow casserole on a high heat add the onions and rosemary.
- Soften, then add the lamb for 5 minutes until browned. Turn over half way through cooking and continue on a low heat.
- Stir in the gravy, then season with salt and black pepper.
- Tip in the potatoes and continue to heat through. Add the mint, stir through then ladle your stew into your pots.
Calories 463, Fat 24g, Saturates 12g, Carbohydrates 29g, Sugar 0g, Fibre 34g, Protein 34g, Salt 1g