When the weather starts to change we will all be craving the simple comforts of a home-cooked sweet dish. Alas, apple pie can be unforgiving when we step on the scales! Why not drink your dessert in the form of this hot tea? It will have the opposite effect to the solid dish, boosting your metabolism and helping you shed weight!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 large sweet apple (Pink Ladies or Fujis are best)
- 1 Earl Grey teabag (or tea of your choice)
- Two Sticks of cinnamon
- Hot water
- Slice your apple and cinnamon sticks into smaller sizes.
- Grab your favourite teapot and place the solid ingredients inside.
- Add the Earl Grey teabag (you can use green tea or other tea)
- Boil the kettle, and pour that water into the teapot (or heat it over the hob if that’s your preference)
- Let the water cool down a little until it’s ready to drink, then apply it to your HydrateM8 insulated water bottle! Add ice if you love it really cold.