Cherryade and Limeade are both hugely popular thirst-quenching fizzy drinks, but naturally that leads to a lot of sugar and calories. Why not try making your own versions with water? You could always use sparkling water if you’re missing that popular fizz.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 200g of cherries, pitted
- Small handful of dried goji berries
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- Chop all of your cherries in half, being very careful to ensure there are no signs of any stones.
- Slice your lime into very thin slices.
- Fill your water bottle and pop the cherries, goji berries and lime inside.
- Add ice your liking.
- Give them a few minutes to infuse.
- Get drinking or refrigerate until needed!