Cherries, apples and a small handful of strawberries make this a deliciously sweet but enjoyable water.
Cherries have anti-inflammatory properties, and, wait for it, they are known to reduce belly fat –yippee! Because of their anti-inflammatory use, they can relieve symptoms of arthritis and other aches and pains in the body. Energising to the last drop, you have to try this one.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 small apples, cored and sliced
- 2 large handfuls cherries, stoned and cut in half
- 6 strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- Juice of half a lemon
- Prepare the fruit as instructed, and pop into your water bottles.
- Top with fresh water and shake.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before drinking.