When the heat is beating down on the back of your neck, there’s only one thing for it – drink plenty of water. Applying delicious and refreshing fruit and vegetables can only add to the experience, as this recipe shows.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Whole Kiwi Fruit, peeled
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and sliced
- Handful of sweet, seedless green grapes
- Optional – Sugar substitute or raw honey for extra sweetness
- Peel your cucumber and kiwi fruit
- Chop your fruit and veg until small enough to drop into the water bottle.
- Leaving the bottle for a few minutes so the kiwi and cucumber infuse with the water.
- Add sweetener if this is your preference – kiwi fruit isn’t as saccharine as some alternatives.
Alternatively, if you have a blender, you could simply mix all these ingredients together and puree them for around three minutes.